Vibration on notification is too strong

Giorgio80Giorgio80 Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
Vibration when receiving a notification is too strong even in low setting (the phone "makes" a bad noise when laying on a surface) . It could be also helpful if one can also set the vibration pattern.

Comments

• kikolykikoly Level 5

Hello, everyone, because ZF6 needs to keep the flipping space of the camera module, and this space may produce some micro-sound when vibrating. Will not affect the use of the machine
  • kikoly said:

Hello, everyone, because ZF6 needs to keep the flipping space of the camera module, and this space may produce some micro-sound when vibrating. Will not affect the use of the machine
    the bad sound is coming from the whole smartphone, not from the flipping camera, and affects only notification
  • SaranSaran Level 2
    I find this annoying too, the vibration is too strong for notifications, makes all the people sitting near me stare at my phone. Need an option for reducing the vibration for notifications. 
  • Vibration intensity can be adjusted for Incoming calls, Notifications and Touch vibration. Look for the option "Vibration Intensity" in "Sound" Setting.
  • Vibration intensity can be adjusted for Incoming calls, Notifications and Touch vibration. Look for the option "Vibration Intensity" in "Sound" Setting.
    As i said initally, vibration is too strong even at low setting 
  • ptsenaptsena Level 1
    edited July 2019
    Note too, I agree. Also, there is a certain need for balanced adjustment between a low or high message, the lack of middle ground.
  • Giorgio80 said:
    Vibration intensity can be adjusted for Incoming calls, Notifications and Touch vibration. Look for the option "Vibration Intensity" in "Sound" Setting.
    As i said initally, vibration is too strong even at low setting 
    Seems fine for me but I have disabled it due to camera module buzzing.
  • Is it possible to add more intensity levels? Now you can set only one of 3.
  • edited July 2019
    I have asked our software team to fix this. Thanks for your feedback!
This discussion has been closed.