【ZenFone 6 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android Q!(Closed)

Comments

• CH_ASUS said:
    God damn I'm so hyped. Any idea when is the announcement happening? @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
    It happens when it happens. :) 
    Hopefully not long now.

At the same time I would like to remind all of our users that the concept of BETA is exactly that - pre-release software. You will likely run into bugs - and we would very much like to hear about them so we can fix them faster and as such move to a final release as quick as possible for everyone to enjoy.
    Yup..bug squashing helps us all.
  • CH_ASUS said:
    God damn I'm so hyped. Any idea when is the announcement happening? @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
    Hopefully not long now.

At the same time I would like to remind all of our users that the concept of BETA is exactly that - pre-release software. You will likely run into bugs - and we would very much like to hear about them so we can fix them faster and as such move to a final release as quick as possible for everyone to enjoy.
    Though I have an aversion from chitinaceous bugs (too large ones). I've never squashed a single beetle or cockroach in life ????
  • kinguntas23kinguntas23 Level 1
    edited September 2019
    CH_ASUS said:
    Hopefully not long now.

How many people will you be selecting? What will be the selection criteria?
    How many applications did you get?
  • CH_ASUS said:
    Hopefully not long now.

Though I have an aversion from chitinaceous bugs (too large ones). I've never squashed a single beetle or cockroach in life ????
    Chitinaceous... Try pronouncing that 5 times fast! ;)
  • I'd like to join the beta but I'm well aware of it being closed now. Hoping for the final release to come soon ?
  • When will we get android 10 for asus 6z... Any one knows??

• When Asus feels it's ready we'll get it

• That's a trillion dollar question bro even if asus's owner cannot answer it???

• Yepp you are right??but this time I expect android 10 for 6z upto October and for 5z upto November.

• That would be awesome ?

• Can asus beat one plus in Android Q update ? That's also a big question

• While Essential releasing stable Android 10 on the same day as Pixel was kind of expected given it's track record, it was really surprising to know that Redmi K20 Pro was also updated to stable Android 10 on the very same day as Pixel.

Oneplus has already rolled out beta for Android 10 and if anything to go by Oneplus's update history, the latest Oneplus would receive the Android 10 stable update well in advance.

Given that the Android 10 beta itself is still not out for Zenfone 6, I wonder when the stable version will be released.

• We'll only time we'll tell the update is in Asus hands the faster they get it out the better they look

• If they had information to announce they would have done so already have some patience

• I don't know how about you guys but I'd rather get a stable Android 10 release than a rushed one

• Yeah, I am all for a stable Android 10 update

• This is Asus 6z

And Asus never give update on time

We will get andriod 10 update but mostly 2020

When new andriod R will come

Then Asus give us andriod Q update

• Even every company announced that they will get update Android Q

But still Asus not given any announcement about update

So don't worry guys sit and relax and chill

Asus 6z won't get update in 2019

Wait for 2020 hope will get update

• Yes the answer is Asus never give os update