Asus 6z Crashing

edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
My Asus 6z which i purchased on 2nd July and updated to latest Software version..Start Crashing Again and again.Finally permanently Dead.

Comments

• Have the same problem with crashing. Maybe it a faulty device. Mine is still working but a lot of crashes today. 
  • Service Center Also confirmed that they got another 6z Mobile with Crashing issue but after Re-flash it start working fine.But my Mobile is not showing any sign of life.
  • Same here. After the last update, my phone starts to crash frequently. Then, in this morning when I started to use my phone, it crashed and never wake up again....
  • ximikasximikas Level 1
    Hi ,same problem ,zs630kl , worked fine for about 16 hours, after that camera stopped working with message "cant connect to camera,another app is using camera,close it first" , then i rebooted phone and it never started again :angry: . Even recovery menu not working, bootloop as normal boot. Impossible to charge, it starts to charging, but soon boots and reboots again and again. If connected to pc, its visible only to fastboot,when first recovery menu is displayed "csc fastboot". Maybe there is a way to reflash it via fastboot tool ? Or qualcomm flash tools ? Solution needed please !
  • same issue i also faced..struck in boot log and keep on carshing
  • ximikasximikas Level 1
    harig531 ,emergency menu, where you can clear caches,wipe user data,restore factory settings and so on,  you can't reach that too ?
  • harig531harig531 Level 1
    edited July 2019
    yes, I did still the same issue. finally, I have given to service center now they are telling it is motherboard issue.10 days ago only purchased after updating the phone the phone struck in boot logo
  • ximikasximikas Level 1
    edited July 2019
    Motherboard issue ? Looks like bad flash memory . I have purchased this phone in different country than i live , was not available in Lithuania. Interesting, ASUS warranty is purchasing country limited ,or worldwide ,any one knows ?
  • harig531 said:
    yes, I did still the same issue. finally, I have given to service center now they are telling it is motherboard issue.10 days ago only purchased after updating the phone the phone struck in boot logo
    its surely not a motherboard issue, its happening after update so it should be a software bug
  • I am also facing this issue. Here's what's not working -
    1. Normal factory reset didn't solve the issue 
    2. Hard reset from recovery didn't work
    3. Downloaded the full update from Asus website, and updated from sd card via recovery. I was able to setup the phone without problems unlike the above points 1 and 2 . But as soon as I entered the home, the phone crashed again when the apps were getting restored.
    One more thing I noticed was that the network would go off randomly both WiFi and Mobile network. And soon after surely the phone screen froze and it rebooted. The reboot also takes 2 to 6 attempts, once it has crashed, to restart.
    If any solution is found please let me know. Tomorrow I will go to the Asus authorized centre. Really hope they solve the issue and i get my phone working again.
  • vrn.blnvrn.bln Level 1
    ankur.kar said:
    I am also facing this issue. Here's what's not working -
    1. Normal factory reset didn't solve the issue 
    2. Hard reset from recovery didn't work
    3. Downloaded the full update from Asus website, and updated from sd card via recovery. I was able to setup the phone without problems unlike the above points 1 and 2 . But as soon as I entered the home, the phone crashed again when the apps were getting restored.
    One more thing I noticed was that the network would go off randomly both WiFi and Mobile network. And soon after surely the phone screen froze and it rebooted. The reboot also takes 2 to 6 attempts, once it has crashed, to restart.
    If any solution is found please let me know. Tomorrow I will go to the Asus authorized centre. Really hope they solve the issue and i get my phone working again.
    @ankir please let us now what the service centre has to say regarding this?
This discussion has been closed.