Very High temperature of CPU

KameshKamesh Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
The thermals of cpu are going high basically it remains 49°C during normal usage and moderators are not also telling that this is either software or hardware issue and also there I am unable to send the moderators private message as their is no option in inbox and  no one is talking about thermal throttling

Comments

• After some days, Iam also getting the same problem, over heating and it's unbearable. Too bad ASUS, I bought this smartphone with a lot of expectations, This is unexpected, I don't know whether it's a hardware problem or software problem, very bad..., Please do anything ASAP, ASUS ????
  • From being in this forum,. I think ASUS just don't care about their consumer's, Don't even reply....Very bad?
  • KameshKamesh Level 2
    From being in this forum,. I think ASUS just don't care about their consumer's, Don't even reply....Very bad?

They don't even care what we are facing only they need is to do profit and make us suffer.
  • My device doesn't have heating issue. Using 2 sim cards with 128gb sd card. Played PUBG for 2 continuous hours while on 4g cellular network..I think you should update to latest build.
  • KameshKamesh Level 2
    My device doesn't have heating issue. Using 2 sim cards with 128gb sd card. Played PUBG for 2 continuous hours while on 4g cellular network..I think you should update to latest build.

Brother check cpu core temp in aida 64 or cpu z ,the body temperature may be normal
  • Kamesh said:
    My device doesn't have heating issue. Using 2 sim cards with 128gb sd card. Played PUBG for 2 continuous hours while on 4g cellular network..I think you should update to latest build.

Brother check cpu core temp in aida 64 or cpu z ,the body temperature may be normal
    See!!
  • KameshKamesh Level 2
    Kamesh said:

See!!

My unit is then having problem and flipkart also not taking device saying  that it is normal.
  • KameshKamesh Level 2
    Kamesh said:

See!!

But are u not experiencing heating while charging . sometimes my phone remains very stable but while charging it definitely heats up...check the temperature during charging
  • Kamesh said:
    Kamesh said:

See!!

But are u not experiencing heating while charging . sometimes my phone remains very stable but while charging it definitely heats up...check the temperature during charging
    During charging every phone heatsup a little bit. That's normal. This phone if overheats, the smart manager in it suspends charging.
    I previously was using Samsung galaxy note 8, it also heated up.
  • KameshKamesh Level 2

During charging every phone heatsup a little bit. That's normal. This phone if overheats, the smart manager in it suspends charging.
    I previously was using Samsung galaxy note 8, it also heated up.
    Yup that's right but using app the core of cpu is overworking himself see i have attched screenshots at morning and after using any apps

After using app like Instagram

This discussion has been closed.