Call clarity is hardware issue or software issue?

KrishKrish Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
Asus 6z call clarity problem is hardware issue or software issue?

Comments

• Is there any telegram official grup of asis 6z
  • Please add me 9044700822 
  • We're looking into what more we can do on the software side to improve the sound quality
  • We would like to know which country and area you're all from? This will help us locate the issue faster.
  • KrishKrish Level 2
    We would like to know which country and area you're all from? This will help us locate the issue faster.
    India
  • Very poor call clarity as well ,earphone sound quality is very poor,I am from Hong Kong
  • Any settings to improve sound quality during the call?
  • KrishKrish Level 2
    Any settings to improve sound quality during the call?
    set below maximum call volume
  • Krish said:
    Any settings to improve sound quality during the call?
    set below maximum call volume
    Its not proper solution,its about the quality of the speaker,and i am living in HK,everywhere is noisy,its not possible to set the volume down

• I am from Mumbai (India) when I am noisy area to be honest I am not able to hear the voice of the person from other side or traveling into local trains please moderator help us with the resolution and updates.
  • if you hold it at 45° instead of holding it how u hold usually you will hear it better that's work around for me... earpiece is at the top and keep  volume down from max about 80 to 90 %.. Hope to get updates for the same.
  • edited July 2019
    We will have an update for India that will adress this issue in the next update. I will check if there's any reason why we get these reports from Hong Kong too. 
  • In Qatar we have the same problem
  • I am a user from Hong Kong. I have been using the phone for about a week now. And I actually feel the same, the call quality is not good at all

I really hope it is a software issue.... If it is hardware ... Then that would be terrible
  • I just had a call with someone. In the middle of the call, I plugged in the wired headphone....
    Then I now can confirmed that, the call clarity on Zenfone 6 is really a big problem!!!!!!!

Is it a hardware or software issue...... I somehow wanna return the phone becoz of this.... I didn't expect Asus would have issue on this, as I expect this should be very basic...
  • Hang problem and switch of automatically any setting can resolve this problem or any other solution iam from India mp Chhatarpur
  • call quality in asus 6z is very much trouble sum i am not able to hear what other person is saying in the call please make sure it gets fixed background noise is more than the callers voice 
  • will there be any update from asus team for this call quality problem soon or it is a hardware problem
  • will there be any update from asus team for this call quality problem soon or it is a hardware problem
    @Anders_ASUS Is it the hardware or software issue?
This discussion has been closed.