Please improve call quality.

paras0710paras0710 Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
I am on lastest update one which is available in first week of July. I know speaker is in camera module but call audio  have issues like rattling/shaking skipy audio like of overscrated audio CDs even when  signals on both sims is full it sometimes feels like person is standing near railway track when train is crossing while talking to me. I am on 8gb/256 version and its sad to know such good phone is bad Phone call audio quality wise.

Comments

• Same issue with me too
  • KrishKrish Level 2
    calling is the basic thing of a phone they should fix the issue first...the call clarity is just horrible
  • yogeio08yogeio08 Level 1
    edited July 2019
    Didnt get the july update yet. But call quality is really disturbing. Also the top part gets warm while talking and gets more warmer when the call continues. I m using the 8/256 model. 
  • We've sent this feedback back to our developers and they're looking into it. Thanks!
  • We would like to know which country and area you're all from? This will help us locate the issue faster.
  • From Hong Kong as well,same problems
  • I am not even able to recognise voices of my parents on Asus 6z , voices are very weird , pls fix this ASAP

• I am not even able to recognise voices of my parents on Asus 6z , voices are very weird , pls fix this ASAP , I am from INDIA

• if you hold it at 45° instead of holding it how u hold usually you will hear it better that's work around for me... earpiece is at the top and keep  volume down from max about 80 to 90 %.. Hope to get updates for the same.
  • Ok, we will have an update for India that will adress this issue in the next update. Hopefully, it's the same issue that users living in Hong Kong are experiencing.
  • I'm from Qatar and  I have the same problem
  • I'm from Qatar and  I have the same problem
    ok, thanks! I will look into it
  • I am not even able to recognise voices of any one on Asus 6z , voices are very weird , pls fix this ASAP
  • I am from india Punjab mandi mandi gobindgarh
This discussion has been closed.