This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice call quality issue

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
When they will update the call quality issue for an Indian variant? 
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
we're looking into this

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We would like to know which country and area you from? This will help us locate the issue faster.

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
Thank you for the response. I'm from Chennai, India. The call quality is not up to mark at the highest volume. That means I cannot hear the speaker voice properly. I think vocal is adjusted for indian variant mobiles. But if I decrease the value one bar, then it seems fine and I can hear the speaker voice nicely. So Please fix it in the next update. Thank you.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Alaudeen said:
Thank you for the response. I'm from Chennai, India. The call quality is not up to mark at the highest volume. That means I cannot hear the speaker voice properly. I think vocal is adjusted for indian variant mobiles. But if I decrease the value one bar, then it seems fine and I can hear the speaker voice nicely. So Please fix it in the next update. Thank you.
Hi
We have issued several updates after this, the latest one being .191 (IN) which rolls out from today.
Can you let us know if you experience improvement in call audio quality from the earpiece - as we also have received feedback from users that it has improved now.