Battery Drain

edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
My battery is getting drained so fastly that It hardly crosses a day. Even if I'm just surfing around battery drops by 2-3%. Help me.

Comments

• Plus my phone heats a alot even for normal use. Is it just me or anybody else is facing this problem? 

• You should be able to see in the battery settings "powermaster" what's draining your battery so fast. To get more details, you can install 3rd party battery monitoring apps. Any app with more than 4 stars and 1 million downloads should do the work.
  • KameshKamesh Level 2
    Plus my phone heats a alot even for normal use. Is it just me or anybody else is facing this problem? 

Yes me too facing the same issue of overheating if any queries send me mail may be i will hlp u 
    [email protected]
  • Heating issue will their always in this phone. Plus i was facing lot more issue like bootloop, white screen , green portrait shot, it restarts on its own. Finally returned to flipkart. Only used for 8 days. And had returned it yeaterday 
  • KameshKamesh Level 2
    yogeio08 said:
    Heating issue will their always in this phone. Plus i was facing lot more issue like bootloop, white screen , green portrait shot, it restarts on its own. Finally returned to flipkart. Only used for 8 days. And had returned it yeaterday 

Bro only issue i m facing is heating and my replacement was cancelled the stupid technician came made a 20 video on my phone and then checked battery temp and went away ,he didn't even checked cpu temp and the next day my replacement was cancelled.
This discussion has been closed.