Android 9 Update

GuilhermeAworldGuilhermeAworld Level 1
edited September 2020 in Fan Chat
Can you tell when the Zenfone Max Plus M1 (ZB570TL) will receive the Android 9 update, currently the phone is unusable due to an infestation of bug that come with Android 8 update. The Android 8 come in November 2018 and we had 3 updates that fixes nothing!!!! 

Comments

• Hi dear friend!
    Would you mind if you relate below your model, firmware number, detailed issues, things like that? We'd really appreciate that to try to help you. See you around!
  • Can you tell when the Zenfone Max Plus M1 (ZB570TL) will receive the Android 9 update, currently the phone is unusable due to an infestation of bug that come with Android 8 update. The Android 8 come in November 2018 and we had 3 updates that fixes nothing!!!! 
    I think this devices will not get Android 9 Pie...
  • Can you tell when the Zenfone Max Plus M1 (ZB570TL) will receive the Android 9 update, currently the phone is unusable due to an infestation of bug that come with Android 8 update. The Android 8 come in November 2018 and we had 3 updates that fixes nothing!!!! 
    I think this devices will not get Android 9 Pie...
  • bige086bige086 Level 1
    edited July 2019
    Will the Zenfone 4 get the update? I also have problems after the most recent updates. Age of Z works fine but I try the camera or audible and it locks up. Yes I've done clean wipes twice, and followed several methods of "fixing" the issue. Nothing works and its the same apps that dont work including line, and randomly whats app.
    ww_zs551kl_15.0410.1904.104_0
  • We have not announced any information on future update plans for these two models at this point
  • My Asus zenfone Max pro m1 is not updating in 9 Pai
This discussion has been closed.