call recording

MarkMaff
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 6
Firmware Version: WW.32.2810..2210.220
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): audio recorder (5.0.0.78_220927)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I would like call recordings to have the date of the recording and the name of the contact.
Like in the rog phone 5
otherwise how do I search for a call after months when it will no longer be in the call list

5 REPLIES 5

mormax
Star I
I'm facing the same problem with ZF9. it's Insane. Bring Back my ZF6 functionality!

excavation5
Rising Star II
MarkMaff

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 6
  2. Firmware Version: WW.32.2810..2210.220
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): audio recorder (5.0.0.78_220927)

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I would like call recordings to have the date of the recording and the name of the contact.
Like in the rog phone 5
otherwise how do I search for a call after months when it will no longer be in the call list

call recording
Also rog phone 5 have a auto call recording.... But in rog 6 i must press record every time when i make a call its very annoying and i dont use this function

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Hello, little reminder, concerns France and Europe in general
"The law authorizes the recording of telephone conversations, but certain rules must be respected. Indeed, according to article 226-1 of the Penal Code, it is forbidden to record a private telephone conversation without having informed your interlocutor, and without having obtained his consent."
This implies that since 2019-2020, the user who calls must inform his correspondent and obtain his agreement for the call to be recorded, therefore, also for the E.U the recording of calls cannot be automatic but triggered by the caller.
It is unlikely that smartphone manufacturers will make two versions, one for the E.U and one with auto-registration for countries where the law allows it.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
@excavation5
A small world tour shows that the consent of all parties is becoming widespread, some states in the US only require one as well as in Indonesia. in the best case, without the consent of the interlocutor(s), the recording cannot be used as evidence, in the worst case, the interlocutor can lodge a complaint.
Namely, Google removes from the play store all applications that automate telephone conversations.
Some telephone applications still allow the automation of the call but contact by contact (configurable in the contact card)
In short, automated recording of all phone calls will never come back.
This does not concern the date of course, it is a bug or an oversight by ASUS