This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will the rog kunai 3 usable with rog flow z13?

totobitz
Star I
I have the kunai 3 for rog phone 6.. will it work with rog flow z13 wired/wireless??

thanks!
9 REPLIES 9

Mattias_ASUS
totobitz

I have the kunai 3 for rog phone 6.. will it work with rog flow z13 wired/wireless??

thanks!

Hello!
Thanks for your question, the Kunai is not natively compatible with PC, and can't assure you it will work as intended.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
totobitz

thanks!

Yes, the PC will see it as a gamepad and will work just fine.

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
Nope. Windows doesn't support kunai gamepad. I remember one guy has both z13 and kunai gamepad come here and complained that they aren't compatible.
I just don't understand why Asus doesn't update their gamepad to be compatible with Windows after years

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
WaitingKy

Nope. Windows doesn't support kunai gamepad. I remember one guy has both z13 and kunai gamepad come here and complained that they aren't compatible.

I just don't understand why Asus doesn't update their gamepad to be compatible with Windows after years

View post
Can you stop being a clown?
It works just fine on windows. Just because a user is an idiot doesnt make the kunai not compatible.
Because the kunai isnt an xbox or ps controller means it doesnt natively support many games. Its not an asus issue, its a game developer issue.
When you want to use the kunai on windows you need to emulate the controller as an xbox controller with 360ce. Windows detects the controller just fine which i believe the guy youre reffering to even wrote.