Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: FA506IH
Frequency of occurrence: every time
Reset OS: Yes
========================
Detailed description:
I recently updated to windows 11, but the sound quality has gone worse. DTS seems to be showing as working fine, but the sound quality is worse than in windows 10. I searched for a similar issue here and found this: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229776#Comment_229776
but no solution was provided here. If falcon_asus or any other mod can help me it would be a great help, as it's the only thing stopping me from moving to win 11.
I have tried installing all drivers from esupport folder. Tried backing up drivers from windows 10 using pnputil and restoring them on windows 11 but still no help. The sound quality just wont improve.
9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
BAKCHODGUNDA
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: FA506IH
  4. Frequency of occurrence: every time
  5. Reset OS: Yes

========================

Detailed description:

I recently updated to windows 11, but the sound quality has gone worse. DTS seems to be showing as working fine, but the sound quality is worse than in windows 10. I searched for a similar issue here and found this: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229776#Comment_229776

but no solution was provided here. If falcon_asus or any other mod can help me it would be a great help, as it's the only thing stopping me from moving to win 11.

I have tried installing all drivers from esupport folder. Tried backing up drivers from windows 10 using pnputil and restoring them on windows 11 but still no help. The sound quality just wont improve.

DTS Ultra Not working properly on windows 11
@BAKCHODGUNDA
Can you tell me the system version and audio driver version you are currently using?
Which version of Windows operating system am I running? - Microsoft Support

BAKCHODGUNDA
Star I
Realtek driver - 6.0.9152.1
Windows 11 21h2
@Falcon_ASUS

BAKCHODGUNDA
Star I