System: ZenScreen Go MB16AHP
Battery or AC: Battery or AC
Model: ZenScreen Go MB16AHP
Frequency of occurrence: 1
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I just received my screen 5 days ago and It worked for 4 days. Now while plugged in, it will only show the power and shut off. While it is unplugged it is just totally unresponsive. I have tried a hard reset and nothing happens. I specifically bought this to be used for a business trip I have on Monday 11/14/2022 and now I can't even bring it with me for a big business trip. The amount of money I spent on this to only have it fail a few days after purchasing (not Cheap) let alone literally 24 hours from a business trip I needed it for is absolutely unacceptable.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
slynx619
  1. System: ZenScreen Go MB16AHP
  2. Battery or AC: Battery or AC
  3. Model: ZenScreen Go MB16AHP
  4. Frequency of occurrence: 1
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I just received my screen 5 days ago and It worked for 4 days. Now while plugged in, it will only show the power and shut off. While it is unplugged it is just totally unresponsive. I have tried a hard reset and nothing happens. I specifically bought this to be used for a business trip I have on Monday 11/14/2022 and now I can't even bring it with me for a big business trip. The amount of money I spent on this to only have it fail a few days after purchasing (not Cheap) let alone literally 24 hours from a business trip I needed it for is absolutely unacceptable.

ZenScreen Go MB16AHP, power level pops up and then shuts off
@slynx619
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your ZenScreen questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
Contact Us | ASUS Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.