Did you mean: 

Rog 5s Wifi and Mobile Hotspot not turning on

Abhishek_Bhaika
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5s
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: No
Suddenly my phone's wifi and internet hotspot has stopped working any solution for this? In service center they ask for the phone and take too long to respond I do not have a spare phone so is there any other option for this issue?
12 REPLIES 12

nsanedown
Star III
It's unfortunate but the only viable solution to this problem was always handing in the phone to get the motherboard replacement.

Abhishek_Bhaika
Star II
nsanedown

It's unfortunate but the only viable solution to this problem was always handing in the phone to get the motherboard replacement.

View post
Umm, I just checked on the internet people faced this issue about a year ago also and they got their motherboard replaced but I don't understand how a phone's hardware faces problems without any physical damage or any other impact on the phone physically this phone is supposed to be Asus's premium mobile product still all the Rog's someday face this issue, such a hassle it is going to service center then submitting it there and then waiting for so many days because no availability of the parts, the company should really take this issue seriously now or it will lose its customers man 😞

nsanedown
Star III
I believe @Danishblunt may be able to provide insight into what could be the cause for the hardware failure as the service center never told me if it was due to thermals or something else when they replaced mine.

Abhishek_Bhaika
Star II
@nsanedown after replacing did it occur to you again? because I guess a lot of people are facing this issue again this year too