vex_sb
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2050.2050.29
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: 90% of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Nova Launcher
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Okay, Hard to explain the issue, but i made a video so you can check. When i open the new app, old one is showing and hangs on the screen for half a second. I've been using Nova for many years, no phone was doing this. I am sending this video to them also.

P.S i have a message " You have to be around a little while longer before you can post links " , so i can't put link 😞
13 REPLIES 13

landsome
Rising Star II
Weird. I have been using Nova since day 1 and I never encountered this. Just tested with a bunch of new apps (never opened before or not in memory), and I do not see this behavior. Have you tried resetting Nova?

Mattias_ASUS
Hello @vex_sb !
I've sent you a PM so you can send the file 🙂

mbw
Star III
It's super glitchy for me too. Multiple times a day I trigger the screenshot button in the bottom left corner that comes from the overview/recents page.

vex_sb
Star III
I found out that gestures are making problem, when i return phone on the 3 button mode, all works. Hopefully this bug will be sorted fast, i don't like to use buttons, plus they use precious space on screen
I would show you what is the problem, but Asus have some "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." policy .
Guess i will not be around here much longer also bcs of this shit 😕

try use this in Yt :

=O3paPg0oDes