System: 64bit
Battery or AC: Laptop Battery
Model: Vivobook Pro 15 OLED
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Is there a Docking station that will work with the Vivobook Pro 15 OLED laptop? Or is there a way to support two additional monitors? I can get one to connect but not two?
Cheers in advance
3 REPLIES 3

Stuarti
Star I
Further: I have a Dell D6000S docking station which I have used for all my previous laptops (some 10 years old) with no issues however trying to plug into my new Vivobook I am finding it doesn't work - Worried I have made a dud purchase as I was told it would work but isn't - Surprised why a new laptop would not give the ability to connect to a dock in this day and age....

Falcon_ASUS
Stuarti

Further: I have a Dell D6000S docking station which I have used for all my previous laptops (some 10 years old) with no issues however trying to plug into my new Vivobook I am finding it doesn't work - Worried I have made a dud purchase as I was told it would work but isn't - Surprised why a new laptop would not give the ability to connect to a dock in this day and age....

View post
@Stuarti
May I know which laptop model you are using?

How to find Model Name

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.