ASUS TUF F15 WIFI ADAPTER RANDOMLY DISCONNECTS
- System: OS-Windows 10/ Windows 11
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: ASUS TUF F15 (2020model)
- Frequency of occurrence: Always (Mostly/Always, when on battery power/Not connected to charger)
- Reset OS: YES(multiple times)
- Screenshot or video: NONE
It started after windows update in june, it randomly disconnected and most of the times it showed in device manager that the device failed to start(code 10). It stopped for a while like a month or 2 but it started disconnecting again. It frequently happens when its on battery power. I also set the BIOS in optimized defaults, changed the power settings to Maximum performance while on battery power, installed latest drivers. After all that it was still disconnecting but this time it disappeared from the device manager. There were no errors, it just randomly disappears from the device manager and wouldn`t come back/appear again until I plugged the charger in and restarted the computer.