Higher ram since firmw. 163, ram optimiser dont work.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog 6 16/512
- Firmware Version: .163 and .197
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence: always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
1. I have noticed that since firmware.163 and .197 the ram usage is higher then normal. For example, normaly it runs around 3.3 or a little higher. Since the last 2 firmwares im around 4.3 without any new apps or what so ever.
No big deal offcourse when you have 16gb of ram, but i just noticed the 1gb extra usage
Most funny things:
2. When using ram optimiser from the build-in function of asus, it shoots to 4.7 gb ram usage (sometimes 5gb) and it lowers itself to 4.3 after a while of doing nothing. (Before update .163 it worked like a charm and dropped instantly ram usage)
3. When looking at info asus give me about ram usage for example 4.7gb used. Other apps/tools that gather all intel of phone, they all tell me, that i use more ram, for example 6+ gb ram usage. I find this very weird, that asus tells me diffrent.
Before ram optimiser
What other apps/tools tell me of ram usage (for example device info hw)
Someone also noticed one (or more) things i have noticed or experience it?