No 5G n41 NSA on TMobile US
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone 9 C version
- Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.28
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have the Zenfone 9 C version I bought directly from the ASUS website. On the device specs it lists n41 as supported. But I can't get a n41 signal on TMobile. I can only get b71 5G and not B41. I have tried everywhere and I am only getting b71. The modem supports band 41 5g it seems like in theroy. It looks like on reddit someone discovered that it was a carrier aggregation problem.
Is it possible to fix this problem and has anyone else not been able to get n41 5G? I don't want to send the phone back