Wifi and hotspot error ROG 5S

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 5S
  2. Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Please help...

my asus Rog 5s...Suddenly Wifi and hotspot cannot turn on...

What i must to do....

========================================

Comments

• Either try to rollback to Android 11, which most likely won't solve the problem as the one solution for 98% of these cases seems to be visiting the service center and getting a motherboard replacement.

• Question: After motherboard replacement, will there be any recurrence of the same case?

• Well, it hasn't occurred to me as of yet after I got mine replaced in August so I'm not sure, but if you browse the forums you're bound to stumble on another thread where it might've happened again after x months.

• Ok, thanks for your information 🥲...

• Hi DennisPutra

Thank you for reaching out. As mentioned above, please visit your local service center. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Hello

My Rog phone 5s wifi& hotspot stop working suddenly .wifi don't turn on.

What should I do now?

I live in Iran.is there any official Asus repair center in Tehran?

Please give it address

• edited November 7

Hello, AluShakery. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please be advised that we don’t have any direct business in the country of origin you mentioned.

The products were imported by the dealer themselves, which is beyond our control.

We suggest that you seek assistance from your dealer directly.

• Asus should stop putting this update after knowing its causing issues. I am going to start a lawsuit against you. My 7 month phone doesn't have wifi now. I will be without a phone while you figure out how to fix it. Shame. Never buy ASUS. They always have motherboard issues. From Lamborghini laptop in 2008 to my current dual screen laptop. 1000's USD for waste. Idiots.

• Same issue bro.

Asus should stop putting this update after knowing its causing issues. I am going to start a lawsuit against you. My 7 month phone doesn't have wifi now. I will be without a phone while you figure out how to fix it. Shame. Never buy ASUS. They always have motherboard issues. From Lamborghini laptop in 2008 to my current dual screen laptop. 1000's USD for waste.

I was going to buy ASUS rog 6 for my bro. No bloody way I am giving any money to this shabby company.

• Asus ROG 5s here. After 1 year 2 months, suddenly today my wifi won't turn on. When I try to turn it on, it will automatically go back to off. What do I do?

• Hello, Devdutt  and MetanK.

I have PM you for confirming Wi-Fi issue details.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.