cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking advertisements

Noby
Star I
screenshot-20221008-094054972.jpg
How to get rid off this blinking ADS bugs. Google chrome. Ads keep blinking and popping everywhere when scrolling up or down.
7 REPLIES 7

keren_ASUS
Hi @Noby
Thank you for reaching out. Can you please follow these instructions from a Google Chrome FAQ:
Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome - Android - Google Chrome HelpThank you!

PhaGWiZ
Rising Star I
Best solution is to use an ad-blocking browser or one with extensions such as uBlock Origin (best ad blocker extension by far). For browsers, I recommend Firefox with the uBlock Origin extension installed from the settings, or Bromite which has an adblock integrated to it, and it has a closer interface to Chrome, so you should not feel lost when using the app. Firefox is in the google play store, bromite is available to download from the official site (bromite.org, scroll down to the download section)

Noby
Star I
keren_ASUS

Hi @Noby

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please follow these instructions from a Google Chrome FAQ:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid

Thank you!

View post
I have pop ups blocked. (Problem is not popups but blinking ads, empty boxes, double boxes etc.) Came just while ago. Any fix for it ?)
screenshot-20221011-040342155-281-29.jpg

Noby
Star I
This is the problem.