CudderCudder Level 1
edited November 26 in ZenFone 9

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 9 8/128
  2. Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.23
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Couple of times, daily
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi,

After the last update I started getting occasional frame drops/refresh rate drop right after unlocking the phone. It lasts a couple of seconds and then goes back to normal. I didn't change anything performance wise, still using a dynamic battery mode with locked 120hz refresh rate and no new apps installed.

Anyone else struggling with this?

Comments

• I have also noticed this on the previous firmware.

I'm also on 120 hz locked but sometimes the framerate drops to 60 for a short time. This mostly happens after unlocking the phone but I have noticed it a few times just during regular usage as well. It also seems to only affect a single app most of the time, pulling down the notification bar or switching apps usually still displays in 120 hz.

• Hello!

Does this still happen?

• Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.