This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mobile Data or Vowifi after Update

sipahi061
Star III
I have the Zenfone 9 8/256. I live in the US but unfortunately was sold the international version instead of the US version. I am using Mint Mobile which runs off T-Mobile. Prior to 32.2040.2040.23 I was able to use Vowifi and mobile data without issue. Now that I downloaded the new update, I do not have any mobile data and cannot activate Vowifi no matter what I do, I've reset the phone, took out the sim and put it back in. Put in *#*#3642623344#*#* in the dialpad, shutoff and reactivated Vowifi through mint mobile and the phone settings. Whatever I've done I cannot get mobile data or Vowifi working. Therefore I cannot make or receive any calls or text messages at all. The phone has become completely unusable overnight. I've reached out to customer support via chat and phone and got no results. I cannot use the phone function at all, my Zenfone 9 has turned into nothing more than a wifi web browsing device.
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.