Details of phone calls are not displayed
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone 9 (AI_2202)
- Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
- Rooted or not: not
- Frequency of Occurrence: randomly
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone 126.96.36.199_220701
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have a problem with my call log. After starting the phone application, the history of recent calls is displayed. For some contacts, the total number of occurrences is displayed, e.g .:
where (14) is the number of voice calls made with a given contact. After opening the contact details, I cannot see the details of the call, such as the duration of individual calls or the date they were made. The field with the call history for a given contact is empty.
- sometimes everything works fine,
- sometimes only a partial history is displayed, e.g. regarding only the last two / three calls,
- sometimes the history is not displayed at all (no information about the connection length).
I am using two SIM cards. The second card is a business card and I activate it only during working hours. Perhaps this is influencing the display error in the connection log.