This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 6 - shutdown in charging (after night update)

infyplay
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 6
Firmware Version:c.165
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:after 3 days is return again
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):no
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
good morning
The problem is back again and now I have ordered a queue in RMA ASUS
I want to reopen the topic again and see who has the same problems and how it was solved
Please do not close this topic, it is very important for others who will face the same problem.
77 REPLIES 77

Farzad0
Star III
My rog phone 6 was shutdown as well while i was watching tiktok and it was on charge at 70%. Does anybody know the fix? My phone isnt turning on.

infyplay
Star III
Farzad0

My rog phone 6 was shutdown as well while i was watching tiktok and it was on charge at 70%. Does anybody know the fix? My phone isnt turning on.

View post
no fix , take it to Asus service something on motherboards they do that everyone starts having some kind of problem

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Farzad0

View post
@FunBike31 here we go again

excavation5
Rising Star II
What fix everyone wont ???? When you buy a phone you get warranty for this phone and when your phone is turn of every night in charge mode and no one can help you in this forum is normal to send your phone for repair..... I do this whit my rog 5 first i write in 2 forums wait 3-4 days but the problem didnt disappear and i didn't find a solution for it after this i just send it to warranty