DEBAJYOTI008
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I HAVE RESENTLY UPDATED MY ROG PHONE 5 AND AFTER THAT ITS WIFI STOPPED WORKING
58 REPLIES 58

kepy
Star I
I cant share WiFi. Written: "erorr"

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello DEBAJYOTI008 ,
We are sorry to hear about your device, for what you are describing our recommendation is to visit the nearest ASUS Service Center at your earliest convenience to get your device checked.

Choose your language | Official Support | ASUS Global
I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.
Thank you.

Hello kepy,
As I replied to another of your comments, I have also DM you for further information. Please check.
Thank you.

willjoe2442
Star III
From the Quick Setting menu, tap and hold the Wi-Fi icon for about 2 seconds to display all of the Networks in range. Choose any wireless network from the list that you want to connect with or click [More settings] to check other networks. Then enter your Password and tap Connect.

Regards,

chuckalee6
Star II
willjoe2442

From the Quick Setting menu, tap and hold the Wi-Fi icon for about 2 seconds to display all of the Networks in range. Choose any wireless network from the list that you want to connect with or click [More settings] to check other networks. Then enter your Password and tap Connect.

Regards,

View post
bro u dont understand how can u do that if u cant even turn on ur wifi