AFTER UPDATE MY ASUS ROG PHONE 5 WIFI IS NOT TURNING ON

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ASUS ROG PHONE 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I HAVE RESENTLY UPDATED MY ROG PHONE 5 AND AFTER THAT ITS WIFI STOPPED WORKING

Tagged:

Comments

• kepykepy Level 1

I cant share WiFi. Written: "erorr"

• Hello DEBAJYOTI008 ,

We are sorry to hear about your device, for what you are describing our recommendation is to visit the nearest ASUS Service Center at your earliest convenience to get your device checked.

I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.

Thank you.

Hello kepy,

As I replied to another of your comments, I have also DM you for further information. Please check.

Thank you.

• From the Quick Setting menu, tap and hold the Wi-Fi icon for about 2 seconds to display all of the Networks in range. Choose any wireless network from the list that you want to connect with or click [More settings] to check other networks. Then enter your Password and tap Connect.

Regards,

• bro u dont understand how can u do that if u cant even turn on ur wifi

• cepek3cepek3 Level 1

Same problem here

• That's the same problem with my rog 5, since the latest version update. Please tell me how to fix it. Check my pict

• Make an effort to read at least one of the 15 messages following yours, it's the same problem

• Hello, ChandraAlifTaufan.

I have sent you a private message to confirm the details. Please check it.

• Wifi not turning on, after software in July and wifi stopped working on 20th september 2022, and warranty of phone expired in June 2022.

Visited service centre they said software issue as not suited to Indian environment.

Kindly help in fixing. As Asus is very huge brand we expect it to get fix.

• FunBike31FunBike31 Level 5
    edited October 16

mailtoazim

Great I don't know, but to send you a quote corresponding to something close to the price of the phone don't worry you will have a "temporary" repair against hard cash

• for all of u whos been got problem with rog phone , just sell it or send it to repair center THE ADMIN HERE CANT HELP AT ALL BCAUSE THE MOTHERBOARD ON ROG IS THE ISSUE , im done selling mine , even i still have my warranty till 2023 , 2 times problem , at first they change my unit with a new one , and second the motherboard DEAD , i cant stand it anymore so after they fix it i sell it immidiately with a 50% drop on price , so do it now when ur phone still have a high price , dont regret it if u still hold on that phone . thats my suggestion

• Hello, mailtoazim.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

• After an update my asus rog phone 5 Wi-Fi Hotspot not working..help me

• Mine also help!

• MY WIFI STOPPED WORKING AFTER THE UPDATE HELP!!

• Hello, shahidkhan349.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Hi, hansesguerra.

As I replied in another of your messages, please check the private message and kindly help confirm the related information.

Thank you.

• @Jiaszzz_ASUS Thanks for replying and I already inboxed the details you asked.

• I receive an OTA update of Firmware version: 31.0810.1226.128 last November 7, 2022. Then suddenly i cannot turn on my wifi and my Hotspot says Error. I already tried to downgrade my OS to Android 11 but sadly this doesn't fixed WIFI and Hotspot problem. Please help me fix this problem.

• Same issue bro.

Asus should stop putting this update after knowing its causing issues. I am going to start a lawsuit against you. My 7 month phone doesn't have wifi now. I will be without a phone while you figure out how to fix it. Shame. Never buy ASUS. They always have motherboard issues. From Lamborghini laptop in 2008 to my current dual screen laptop. 1000's USD for waste.

I was going to buy ASUS rog 6 for my bro. No bloody way I am giving any money to this shabby company.