This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera error (Camera is not Ready, Please Try Again Later)

pandanette
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus zenfone pro 7
Camera Version 21020901
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
I probiren:
1.Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera app (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage), then if is also related to some app, try to re-install 3rd party camera apps and check again.
3. Also, if the error persist I will recommend you to try a Factory Reset. Please remember to back up your data before performing a factory reset.
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
and not work Camera is not redy , please try again later

4 REPLIES 4

keren_ASUS
Hi @pandanette
Thank you for reaching out. I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with the camera.
 Please check if your phone will pass the SMMI test,
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>Wide-angled Camera Capture Test/Tele Camera Capture Test/Front Camera Capture Test
If any of the SMMI tests fails, indicating a high possibility of faulty hardware, kindly bring your device to your nearest Local ASUS Service Center.

pandanette
Star I
can i send you 1 video?

pandanette
Star I
@Karen_ASUS i have video for test but i cant share privat youtube link for here 🙂

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.