Jegan_V_G
Star I
Model : ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503RM HQ111WS
Processor : Ryzen 7 6800 HS
VRAM : 6GB RTX 3060
Camera : 720p IR camera for windows hello
Refresh Rate : 165 HZ
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION :
I bought this laptop from asus official website a week ago. This lap is quite expensive due to its build as well as gpu and processor. I loved the design so i bought it. After that i came to know that camera driver is missing in this laptop. I cant find the driver in the dowload center also. No clear response from the email also. They are sending automated responses which is useful literally. I have many meetings this month. I need camera driver please response as soon as possible.
screenshot-2022-09-20-114713.png
screenshot-2022-09-20-114741.png

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
Jegan_V_G
  1. Model : ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503RM HQ111WS
  2. Processor : Ryzen 7 6800 HS
  3. VRAM : 6GB RTX 3060
  4. Camera : 720p IR camera for windows hello
  5. Refresh Rate : 165 HZ

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION :

I bought this laptop from asus official website a week ago. This lap is quite expensive due to its build as well as gpu and processor. I loved the design so i bought it. After that i came to know that camera driver is missing in this laptop. I cant find the driver in the dowload center also. No clear response from the email also. They are sending automated responses which is useful literally. I have many meetings this month. I need camera driver please response as soon as possible.

screenshot-2022-09-20-114713.png

screenshot-2022-09-20-114741.png

Camera Driver not found in the download centre
@Jegan_V_G
I have sent you a message, please provide me with your laptop serial number through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

willjoe2442
Star III
Type and search [Device Manager] in the Windows search bar,
then click [Open].
Click the arrow next to [Camera],
then right-click the [your camera device name]
and select [Enable device].
To test if the camera work normally

Regards,
Will

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.