DarkShield
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 6
Firmware Version:ww165
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's been a few months, a lot of updates have passed, but whether it's wild rift, MLBB or PUBG, it's still at low settings, I wonder if Asus company can't even say we have such a phone. If it will not be able to set it to the last settings, why did we buy this phone?
22 REPLIES 22

JustGo
Star II
Got this phone and happily just entered this forum, but seems like everyone is having issue D:, is it me or people get extreme problem after firmware update?

DarkShield
Rising Star II
JustGo

Got this phone and happily just entered this forum, but seems like everyone is having issue D:, is it me or people get extreme problem after firmware update?

View post
There are no serious problems, I like the phone very well, normally there are problems, I just feel sorry that I can't use this powerful beast at the last settings

JustGo
Star II
Ohh nice to know, so far any problem that's bugging you from the latest firmware? I'm not sure if i should update or not

DarkShield
Rising Star II
JustGo

Ohh nice to know, so far any problem that's bugging you from the latest firmware? I'm not sure if i should update or not

View post
It wouldn't be bad if the cooling fan was a little colder, also the cpu was slightly unstable after the last update, but this is a feedback place, it's normal to see bad comments, I think max 100 people out of this phone The number of people taking it exceeds 100 people