This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the flip

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I never thought I would go to Apple but I have done it, bought, paid for, awaiting early delivery.
It's not just the fact that Asus dumped the flip phone, I was actually going to purchase a zenfone 9 but only because of the promise of the backpack clip but for God's sake where do you get one??? In fact has anyone seen one ?? I don't mean anyone from Asus or any affiliated companies , anyone at all ??? Unbelievable Danishblunt you are spot on marketing is not a strong point of Asus is it ?
I think they should consider you for their salesman for innovation,entrepreneurship and development.
I will keep this Z 7 as a spare but it's with a heavy heart that I do this

2 REPLIES 2

ktw
Rising Star II
Well, unfortunate for you that ASUS typically has a longer delay for markets outside of Taiwan/Asia. They have not been able to invest and expand as much in its phone department as it has for its desktop/laptop/motherboard departments :v
This time the backpack clip seems to be delayed in Taiwan as well (?). Previously, customer service had replied that it is planned to be on the shelf in mid-September, and things probably didn't go as planned. On the other hand, the Connex accessory is now available, but I don't think you care about it at all 🙃
Either way, Zenfone 7 Pro is a fun and great phone overall (I love mine 🙂), so I think it's worth keeping as a spare phone.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.