This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the 2022 ExpertBooks with the 12th Generation Intel chips be released?

dvanwag
Star I
Been waiting on ASUS to give the official word on when the new 2022 ExpertBooks with the 12th Generation i7 and i5 CPUs will be released. I read as early as March of this year that the new B7 Flip would be available Q3, which is almost over, and still nothing. Does anyone know when to expect these systems to be available in North America, or anywhere for that matter?
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
dvanwag

Been waiting on ASUS to give the official word on when the new 2022 ExpertBooks with the 12th Generation i7 and i5 CPUs will be released. I read as early as March of this year that the new B7 Flip would be available Q3, which is almost over, and still nothing. Does anyone know when to expect these systems to be available in North America, or anywhere for that matter?

When will the 2022 ExpertBooks with the 12th Generation Intel chips be released?
@dvanwag
About the product launch time, I would recommend you to ask your local dealer.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

dvanwag
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/63913/when-will-the-2022-expertbooks-with-the-12th-generation...

@dvanwag

About the product launch time, I would recommend you to ask your local dealer.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Thank you for the response. I have been asking but to date no one has heard or seen anything official from ASUS.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.