Home screen one layer mode bugs

Mazen JunaidiMazen Junaidi Level 1
edited September 12 in ROG Phone 6

1. Model Name: rog phone 6
  2. Firmware Version: Android 12 ww_32.2810.2208.160
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: when using one layer mode
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): home screen

i noticed when i change my home screen layout to (one layer mode) two things weird happen :(after factory reset)

1- if there is any folder on the home screen the folder will freeze and not respond to click mean.. icant open the folder despite the apps on the bottom(dock area) is reponding and opening and this happend to me when i made video call with aomeong ny messenger and when i finish video call i back to home screen and tried to open the only folder i have but as i said not responding .

2- i noticed when i restart the device the app called zain (service provider for sim card) keep opening new page despite this app inside the folder. i removed the app and restarted my device again and the same app keep open mew separate page (google news feed is off) mainly o have only one home page.

3- i noticed if i try to move any app inside the folder i have in my home screen and try to change its place (inside the same folder) means i just want to rearrange the app..the home screen will create new page and disappear after 2-5 minutes automatically.

ofcaurse i can live withis buggs but its annoying and ahould be eliminated

regards.