ROG 5 random auto restart
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG 5
- Firmware Version: WW-31.0810.1226.114
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: 2-3 times a day
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Phone will hang for a second and go into a reboot while doing daily task, like watching a youtube video or cycling through open apps. Hasn't happened while I am gaming.
Reboot has happened mostly when I am doing light daily task like watching YouTube, working on an app or maybe once or twice in my pocket as well when I am not even using the phone.
1. Tried resetting my system theme to default one
2. Uninstalled any new apps that might have caused this issue.
3. Issue started since August.