cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space Edition - Heating issue

sirajuddinp
Star I
Hi !
I am sad to notice the heating issue on my space edition laptop even with a min. of use. This is when it is running on battery. While charging, the bottom of the laptop is very hot and cannot be used on a lap. Further, the charging brick becomes extremely and unbearably hot. Never experienced this with any of my previous laptops from HP & Surface Pro.
I understand ASUS has other models with similar specs and OLED screen that do not display these issues. It is clear then, the battery management on this model is to be corrected. Maybe an update from ASUS will help in this regard.
ASUS please look into this and advice too.
Thank you.
Regards.

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
sirajuddinp

Hi !

I am sad to notice the heating issue on my space edition laptop even with a min. of use. This is when it is running on battery. While charging, the bottom of the laptop is very hot and cannot be used on a lap. Further, the charging brick becomes extremely and unbearably hot. Never experienced this with any of my previous laptops from HP & Surface Pro.

I understand ASUS has other models with similar specs and OLED screen that do not display these issues. It is clear then, the battery management on this model is to be corrected. Maybe an update from ASUS will help in this regard.

ASUS please look into this and advice too.

Thank you.

Regards.

Space Edition - Heating issue
@sirajuddinp
May I know the full model name of your laptop please?

How to find Model Name
If you feel your laptop is overheating, I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.