[XG Mobile] Apps run on discrete/external GPU even when pinned to integrated GPU

1. System: Windows 11 Pro x64 [Version 10.0.22000.856]
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: GV301QC.412
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Each time I detach or attach XG Mobile
  5. Reset OS: I've done a clean drivers and Armoury Crate install as per https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61752/armory-crate-service-hangs
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Comments

• I was not managed to upload a screenshot into the initial message

• Drivers:

• Graphic_DriverOnly_ROG_AMD_Z_V30.0.14018.1002Sub1_26523
    • Graphic_DCH_ROG_NVIDIA_Z_V30.0.15.1278_28164 (updated to 516.94)
    • ARMOURY CRATE 5.2.12.0
  • @XperiAndri

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your question. Could you please describe more? As for the pictures, can you please present them in English? Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

• XperiAndriXperiAndri Level 2
    edited September 13

@falansu you can guess enabling logical thinking even without knowing Ukrainian.

1. Control panel
    2. System>Display>Graphics
    3. In the list, apps can be pinned to Integrated GPU or Discrete GPU
    4. I pin apps to integrated GPU, they run on Discrete instead.
    5. Armory Crate detects those apps when I detach XG Mobile

• @Falcon_ASUS any updates?

• @XperiAndri

I have sent you a message, please refer to the following FAQ and provide me with log information for further confirmation.

Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)

A5: In Armoury Crate "Settings"① and check "About"② page, If clicking App Diagnostics "Record Log"③, the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log and user can click "Generate log data"③ to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file). After log saved, user can provide it to the repair center or technical supporter for further Armoury Crate problem diagnostics.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

** You can upload the log files to the cloud storage, and provide the link to me through the message.