Wifi and hotspot are not turning on

I have a rog 5 indian and my mobile turned off while I'm on it and after restarting wifi and hotspot are not turning on. I'm on latest version please let me know the solution

Comments

• Hello rohithchalamala106 ,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I have sent you a private message for more details.

Please check.

• Tap "Settings" > "Network & Internet" > enable "Wi-Fi" and tap it to access the Wi-Fi options, make sure Wi-Fi function is on. Then, tap the name of your Wi-Fi network and ensure your device is connected to the network. You may not be able to connect to a Wi-Fi signal if the network has a weak signal strength

Regards,

Will

• After system update 30.0810.1226.128 on Sep 2022 my WIFI wont turn ON.I think this update mess my WIFI.Pls fix this ASUS.many people reporting same issue after this system update.really dissapointed..this will be my Last Supporting ASUS brand

• Hello Arios2285,

We are sorry to hear about your device.

I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.

• same issue here after the latest patch update my wifi and hotspot not working its my first time i encounter like this since i bought this phone . before u release patch make it sure that its ok to update.

• yeah bro useless asus they dont care about there customer they care only of the money they get fuck customer support and asus service center its very slow to accommodate about the problem