Wifi, Hotspot and Widevine Certification Issue
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ASUS_1005DA
- Firmware Version: 18.0840.2202.231, 31.0810.1226.67 & 31.0810.1226.91
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Netflix (8.34.0 build 4 50250) & Prime Video (3.0.328.16747)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
1) Widevine certification automatically changed to "L3". Having issues streaming HD content on Netflix and prime video, I tried to downgrade, reboot, restart etc., but no change
2) WiFi and Hotspot not working since 2 months. Tried downgrading firmware, worked great for few days but again it turned off, having this issue on all three updates (18.0840.2202.231, 31.0810.1226.67 & 31.0810.1226.91).
Will it ever going to get solved? How long until the next update?
I'm tired and I have lost hope. 😐️