Original 30W Charger stops charging within minutes of turning it on.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
- Firmware Version: WW_31.0210.0210.236
- Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
- Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME WHILE CHARGING WITH ORIGINAL 30W CHARGER
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Since the A12 update my charger has gone nuts while charging my phone but works well on other phones. Starts well at about 70% per hour but soon drops down to discharging instead while still showing hypercharge. Other fast charger brands work perfectly well. I was looking to buy another but then I see quite a few cases of the same curious problem. And not a single solution do far. Has anyone managed to crack it?