This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About NFC

Arsh_Grewal
Star I
My device is ROG 5 and i want to tell you that my NFC stop working. A month ago i was using contactless payment but it suddenly stopped. I think it stops after android 12 update. I cannot turn on my NFC in settings. But i know nfc was available before a month in my phone. I have done payments with Nfc but not its not even turning on. I also have checked in safe mode its also not turning on in safe mode. Please i need an solution as soon as possible i am so much dependent on NFC but its not working now. Help me!
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Arsh,
Please mention the error you are getting while enabling NFC.
Also, the App or service you are/were using for NFC payments in India.

Arsh_Grewal
Star I
I cannot turn on my NFC. They are showing unavailable. I am not using my NFC in india, I am in canada. And I used NFC in canada for 8 months. But suddenly it stopped. It is showing unavailable. I am attaching a picture of unavailable option. I also checked in settings when i turn on and go back it automatically turn off.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.