This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone Selection Bug

ShadowCOD95
Star I
I found out that adding your own sound as ringtone did not work for me. Only the pre-programmed sounds are available. I can press the "+" button in the android settings and select a sound, however it does not appear in the sound list after the selection and it uses a build in one if I am called. A work around that I found was via the app Zedge (other ringtone apps will probably work too) which gives the option to add a sound as your ringtone. This resulted in a new ringtone being used and added to the list in the android settings (be aware that you, as far as I've tried, cannot remove these via the app OR settings menu).

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 9
Firmware Version:32.2004.2004.84
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: bug
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): settings
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

Mansi_ASUS
Hey ShadowCOD95,
Can you please mention what sort of audio file are you using?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.