jodybengc
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Just now
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi guys,

I also updated to the latest Android version.. not rooted and haven't used AeroCooler that often but after the android update...the AeroCooler is no longer working...I can still charging using it but the doesn't light up nor spin.

I also checked the armour crate setting and put the slider to red...and still the same issue.

Furthermore, when I connect it..the phone always says"please only use ROG3 AeroCooler 3"

8 REPLIES 8

Mattias_ASUS
I recommend clearing the Cache on Armoury Crate, you can do this by following the next steps.
Do a long press on the Armoury Crate App.
Select App info
Go to Storage & cache
Select Clear cache.
This should solve the problem 😄

jodybengc
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

I recommend clearing the Cache on Armoury Crate, you can do this by following the next steps.

Do a long press on the Armoury Crate App.

Select App info

Go to Storage & cache

Select Clear cache.

This should solve the problem 😄

View post
I also tried it...

Clearing the cache..but the issue still didn't fixed..

Adeel_Jutt
Star II
Bro Is Android 12 Stable For Rog 3 the New Update (WW-31.0210.0210.236) Please Tell Me

Biggbox13
Star III
aliadeel775

Bro Is Android 12 Stable For Rog 3 the New Update (WW-31.0210.0210.236) Please Tell Me

View post
It actually is pretty stable, at least for me. I jumped directly from A10 to A12 (I almost never used A11), so I can comparing it with A10 and below are the pros and cons (of A12) I've noticed so far -

Pros - 
Improved battery life, fresh UI, better gaming performance even without Xmode.
Cons - 
Black crush is a lot worse than on A10, signal reception isn't as good but is still decent, occasional UI lags.

Also, I've not faced any issues with VoLTE on A12.