Please send the EDL WW firmware for ROG 6 non-Pro to me or just release it for public.

imocimoc Level 1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 6
  2. Firmware Version: EDL/9008

========================================

I unlocked the phone. Used for some weeks now. Just now I'm trying to update to the latest firmware/20220722. The zip install failed. Then I flashed the extracted img via fastbootd then the phone won't light on now. Device manager shows I'm in 9008. There's no firmware I can use now to fix it.

Thank god I don't have data that not backup. Just 100G+ app need to be redownloaded.

Any internal please DM me an EDL WW firmware download link or send me an email(still, DM me.). Or I have to go through a painful RMA process.

Comments

• imocimoc Level 1

Learn what Xiaomi is doing. FB/9008 2-in-1 zip + recovery full zip for each devices. Normal OTA support for unlocked and img modifed devices(A/B and non A/B). Not user-friendly enough comparing.

• FakharFakhar Level 1
    edited July 28

Learn what Xiaomi is doing. FB/9008 2-in-1 zip + recovery full zip for each devices. Normal OTA support for unlocked and IMG modified devices(A/B and non-A/B). Not user-friendly enough comparing.

Thank You.... :)