Zenfone 9 Teaser Thread

Comments

• praying it wont be another disaster like the zenfone 8 ramdump clown fiesta.

• FunBike31FunBike31 Level 4

Lol, all the people I know looking for a compact smartphone have switched to Iphone, or returned to using their previous phone for the one who had the misfortune to buy you the 8.

My wife is still looking for a compact smartphone, you sell it with a 3-6 month money-back guarantee 🤣

• After what happened with the zf8 I second the money back guarantee thing 🤣

• TuatheTuathe Level 1

Asus should give opportunity, for every Z8 owner to replace to Z9 with some extra discount. For example i give away my Z8, but can get Z9 for 50% price. This would rebuild company good name. OFC if Z9 wont have same problems like Z8.

• NerdyeNerdye Level 1

This is the best comment ever!

Asus! U should listen to this guy! Make it a worldwide offer, allow ZENFONE 8 owners to trade up! I don't mind paying an additional USD200 for the trade. Lol

• Does anyone know if this will work on the Verizon network?

• OlsOls Level 1

Where and when I can buy in New York?

• RoystoysRoystoys Level 4

Where do Australian,s purchase them from

• vendistomasvendistomas Level 1
    edited July 30

I had ZenPhone 5s, ZenPhone 8.

5 version- 2 times ramdump failure, 8 one time. Never Asus again! I have now Samsung and I am happy. Asus's phones are total scrap.

• RoystoysRoystoys Level 4

I still can't believe they are dumping the flip phone. After all the problems with the 8 Mini and lack of problems with the 8 flip it doesn't make good business sense PS I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for suggesting the flip is fault free but not what I meant

• Pretty sure many feel that way, the flip was truly unique and it wasnt a gimmick either.

• In my house we have always had Sony Xperia compact. 0 problems.

Now my wife has Zenfone 5 and I, before, Zenfone 8 and now Zenfone 9. 0 problems at the moment.

(Perhaps Sony's setups were simpler or cleaner.)

There is no perfect phone. ALL can be improved.

Good camera? I think it is not difficult. Only 100% sharpness and 100% natural colors.

Good design? Wow...! For me it is very important that the cameras do not protrude (easy too).

iPhone is the perfect size but I can't stand iOS!

I think Asus makes some very good phones.

Updates? I have had my phones 3-4 years with no updates. Issues? None. They still work perfectly.

This discussion has been closed.