Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with notebook

heiious365
Star I

Detailed description:
Hi, good night everyone.

I have an Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-54-574Q notebook but there is one thing I wanted to understand, it has a GTX 1650 video card, but I noticed that it is also using the processor's integrated graphics. An example of this is Minecraft.
Even using optifine I have bad graphics and little performance because the game is using the integrated card instead of the dedicated card.
a.png

I use optifine to increase performance and add shaders but it doesn't work as it should.
a-1.png

The shader pack I'm trying to use is this one: wminecraft net

Thanks in advance for everyone's attention.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
heiious365

Detailed description:

Hi, good night everyone.

I have an Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-54-574Q notebook but there is one thing I wanted to understand, it has a GTX 1650 video card, but I noticed that it is also using the processor's integrated graphics. An example of this is Minecraft.

Even using optifine I have bad graphics and little performance because the game is using the integrated card instead of the dedicated card.

a.png

I use optifine to increase performance and add shaders but it doesn't work as it should.

a-1.png

The shader pack I'm trying to use is this one: wminecraft net

Thanks in advance for everyone's attention.

help with notebook
@heiious365
Since here is a discussion of ASUS branded products.
Regarding your product problems, I suggest that you can report here.
https://www.acer.com/worldwide/

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.