DATE"S TIME

When can I get my hands on the phone? You can't get any.

Comments

• From what I recall the ROG 6 should be available in the coming 2 weeks in the EU.

• each asus store in EU countries on different dates and lead time varies greatly depending on model and color, from immediately available to October 2022

• Oktober.....Why was it presented on July 6 if they can't deliver it in a few weeks. This is ridiculous. Dates in October....Don't go there!

• TaskmanTaskman Level 1

Completely normal. Most (not all) present this products weekends and sometimes 2-3 months before it's ever released. This to get pre-orders and build a huge around it.

Anything being presented and released within a month is considered quick

• No better explanation

1- Marketing wants to be the 1st and imposes a date for the presentation, it even happens that it is with a prototype or a model.

2 - The manufacturer does market research for each country, launches a few pre-series, orders from subcontractors are not made en masse.

3 - the pre-orders and the return of the tests make it possible to analyze the assessments and finalize the sales forecasts for each product and country and therefore the delivery dates.

4 - the more high-end the material, the longer the delay between presentation and availability.

5 - This is only my opinion but Asus is bad on the launch period, a gaming smartphone available after the holidays, a powerful Rog 5 fan after the high temperature periods, a Backpack Clips for the ZF9 after the biggest period of hikes