wide angle camera not working

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My zenfone 5z phone's wide angle camera is not working

It stays on a black screen. It hangs.

Many users are having this problem. Please find a solution to this.

Comments

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

My device did not fall. or there was no liquid contact. but suddenly the wide angle camera stopped working.

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

Please solve this chronic problem experienced by many users like me. It's not a simple mistake. you know too.

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

it would be nice if you could at least give an answer zentalk. Please don't ignore it anymore. People don't make easy money

• Hi hkorkut ,

Please confirm that the device has been updated to the latest version before performing the following tests.

Clear the cache of the camera app > Enter ".12345+=" in the calculator app > single test > wide-angle lens test to see if the wide-angle lens can be turned on or photographed.

If it cannot be turned on or photographed, it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.

Please refer to the following link for further assistance.

https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

I sent my phone to Asus Turkey service. Repair was offered with a fee of 7100 TL. I was told that the wide angle camera is not working due to a 4 year old device and motherboard failure.Asus wide-angle camera failure is a common problem of many users and this is a chronic problem. In addition, the ghost screen problem is also a chronic problem. Isn't this fee, 7100 TL, too much for these?

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

I changed the battery of my device for 359 TL at the authorized service. With a fee of 7100 TL, motherboard, screen, camera replacement is very expensive. In addition, these problems are chronic problems and ASUS should support the user in this case.

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

As always, Asus official, no one hears our voice.

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

With the spare parts in your stock, you can solve the problems of many users at a reasonable price. please consider this

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

Isn't there an Asus official to answer?

• hkorkuthkorkut Level 2

I will write every day until a satisfactory answer is given.

• Hello hkorkut ,

Sorry for the slow reply.

There will be maintenance costs if the device is no longer under warranty.

The test results and charges of the repair center shall govern.