Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Bluetooth

lucas151545
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: WW_18.0840.2202.231
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:nothing
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Bluetooth
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, I am a hearing aid user.
I would like to know if the cell phone has the bluetooth protocol "Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA)" so that I can have connectivity with my hearing aid.

2 REPLIES 2

FunBike31
Community Legend I
screenshot-20220703-125409302.jpg
Hello,
I don't have a hearing aid to test but the functionality is present (same firmware .231)
You don't have a Rog 5 yet and you want to buy one!!! you are of course of your choice?, you have well read the Rog 5/5s discussion and the long litany of Wifi/Hotstop HS.
FYI, within 2 days, the Rog 6 will be released, it should follow a big reduction on the rog 5s, already effective on the Asus site but shy, in stores in France it can be found from -15% to -40%
If you buy it second-hand, check that the Wifi is OK, possibly compare Imei box/phone.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.