mic, speaker, receiver

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG_PhoneII
  2. Firmware Version: WW_18.0210.2201.215_0
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Already tried Factory Reset, Hard Reset, Downgrading android 11 to android 10

Comments

• jma2acrjma2acr Level 1
    edited June 27

Hello,

I have this issue too and I'd really want to know what's causing it. Same phone and firmware as op.

I had a call in a morning, all was perfectly fine. Two hours later another phone call and other person couldn't hear me.

I've rebooted the phone and after that audio stopped working too. I didn't install any updates or apps before the issue occured.

Factory reset didn't help. I'm getting exactly same errors as in the pictures above. Also I've noticed that some games started crashing on startup even though they worked smoothly before.

I would really appreciate some feedback here because in its current state the phone is basically useless.

Edit: Also headphone jack stopped working. Doesn't recognize any headphones. Headphones I used are ok, I have tested then on another device.

• SwarajSwaraj Level 3

ROG 2 community is dead , you wont find any mod replies unless they read this comment.

You may definitely find bot answering to this post few months later tho haha