aashitech
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: Android
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
My wife`s Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 battery is dead and I can not find a source from where I can buy the genuine original battery with genuine prices , so will ASUS staff help me in getting this battery or this is just a "use and throw " policy impose on customers by ASUS ? If ASUS can not provide with the after sales support of spare parts/ batteries then its all going to be a unnecessary ewaste ..so please do reply ASAP , thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

aashitech
Star I
Hi,
Your suggestion is ok BUT no there is no service centre near us . The closest service centre for phone (as indicated by the weblink you sent above) is 150 KM++ . Our issue is with battery and its shame full that we are not able to get this simple issue resolved . Seems we are just going to contribute to ever rising e waste due to this ignoring/greedy policy of the parent product companies...seems the policy of ASUS and other similar countries is just to sale and forget and never look back at customers for any support/after sales spares support...very sad state of affairs ...

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.